After nine games, Baylor Bears (9-0, #1 Top Power rank) is last unbeaten team in all Commie Football. Baylor is taking care of its football business, winning 40-29 vs. Wildcats of Arizona and clinching District 7 playoff spot.
But other undefeated team, Sooners of Oklahoma (7-1, #6), is not taking care of its football business. Sooners is losing to rival Oklahoma State Cowboys 44-32, who is showing who is new best team of District 6.
Is time of season when some teams is beginning to clinch playoff spots. A few more teams is reserving its spot in first round of playoffs (which is District Championship game). Here is review:
- District 1: With 36-25 victory over Connecticut, Boston College Eagles (7-2, #18) is clinching playoff spot in weak District 1 North Division. Penn State (7-2, #19) is having opportunity to punch playoff ticket in District 1 South, but is instead making large poop of game against Virginia Cavaliers, is losing 44-24.
- District 2: Virginia Tech Hokies (8-1, #9) is only one more win from clinching North Division playoff spot. Former top power #1 team Louisville Cardinals (8-1, #4) is taking step closer in South with 45-13 dismantle victory over Vanderbilt. Gamecocks of South Carolina (6-3, #21) is helping Louisville by losing to big rival Clemson Tigers 32-27.
- District 3: With huge 37-19 victory, Michigan State Spartans (7-2, #16) is leaping like frog Wolverines of Michigan (7-2, #13) for control in North Division. In South, Ohio State Buckeyes (7-2, #11) and Bearcats of Cincinnati (7-2, #15) is both winning and is moving closer to epic clash in Week 12 for all Ohio marbles.
- District 4: Florida State Seminoles (8-1, #3) is controlling playoff destiny in District 4 East. LSU (8-1, #7) is also 8-1, but is helpless as Seminoles are winning games, because Tigers is losing to ‘Noles back in Week Two. Alabama Crimson Tide (7-2, #10) is leading in West Division one game over Auburn.
- District 5: Badgers of Wisconsin (7-2, #17) is receiving playoff boost when Minnesota Golden Gophers is winning in 26-16 upset of Northwestern. Missouri Tigers (8-1, #5) is clinching South Division playoff spot with 42-20 in Border War game over Kansas Jayhawks.
- District 6: In South Division, Houston Cougars (7-2, #20) is making claim as top sheriff of Texas Administrative District after 28-22 victory over sad Longhorns. Of course, is only top because Baylor is playing in District 7 this season.
- District 7: Top Power #1 team Baylor is clinching playoff spot, but who will Bears play in District 7 Championship Game? In North Division, BYU (5-4) is beating Boise State 37-20, but Broncos is still in control of division if can keep winning.
- District 8: Ducks of Oregon (8-1) is flapping to #2 position in Top Power 25, with 48-12 victory over lowly Nevada Wolfpack. Bruins of UCLA (7-2, #12) is trying to prove is one of top teams, but is getting zhopa kicked 31-8 by rival USC Trojans (5-4). This is allowing Stanford Cardinal (7-2, #14) to catch in South Division standings!
Meanwhile, Down On the Tier 2…
- Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (8-1, #6) is definition of flying too much in heat of sun! Is only having Top Power #1 spot for one week and is looking like should be easy victory in Week Nine against weak, winless Appalachian State. But Mountaineers is having other idea, and is showing Chanticleers that any team is beating any other team on “any given Saturday” and is handing CCU first loss of season in huge 40-29 upset victory. But no worry because Coastal Carolina is already clinching District 2 South playoff spot.
- This is allowing Tulane Green Wave (8-1, #1) to be reclaiming Top Power #1 position. Is making fans of North Texas (8-1, #2) angry, because you are remembering Mean Green is having beat Tulane last week, but rankings is mystery of Russian supercomputer. Green Wave is also making ticket to District 6 Championship Game with easy 42-8 victory over Southern Miss.
- South Carolina State (8-1, #5) is also clinching playoff spot in District 3 North. All other playoff races is still being very competitive.
- Some interesting games of top teams is Northern Iowa (6-3, #16) losing 37-34 to South Dakota State; Youngstown State Penguins (6-3, #14) is losing huge 52-22 to Buffalo Bulls (7-2, #9); William & Mary (6-3, #15) is losing by unusual 12-8 score to Liberty Flames; Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (6-3, #17) is losing 24-20 to Southern Utah.
You are feeling a satisfying tension that such good competition in Commie Football is having for all American college football fans? Many dozens of teams is still dreaming of chance for glorious national championship victory, instead of only four teams and bogus, not-making-sense BCS capitalist joke system!