Is rare when developments on Tier 2 level is surpassing Tier 1 in interest, but this week is making exception.
Da, is many universities with strong-like-bull American football program. This is primary purpose of most American schools. Is also primary reason why there is none American university with academic reputation as excellent as Russian universities. Is no American equivalent to Lomonosov Moscow or Novosibirsk State University, as two obvious examples!
However, is one American university many officials is considering to possess mere “okay” academic reputation. Its reputation is slightly better education than Tomsk State University, but is only because of difficulty in delivering new textbooks to remote Siberia.
Intern Kyle is perhaps disagree, but only “okay” American school is Harvard University, in Massachusetts SSR. (Yale is yet lower, behind Tomsk in rank.) Big news this week is Harvard Crimson football team now climbing to #1 Top Power rank on Tier 2 level!
Why is big news? Is unusual for former Ivy League school to reach such height in football. Perhaps famous Harvard researchers is now using advanced brains to create football playbook?
This season, Crimson is already defeating Tier 2 power teams North Dakota State, New Hampshire, UMass, and Toledo Rockets. In Week 5, Harvard is enjoying easy victory against Lafayette, winning by unusual score 42-4. Perhaps this is proving Lafayette is ultimate “safety” school, da?
In relative weak Tier 2/District 1, is possible for Crimson to now win every game of regular season. But is difficult exam in coming week, when Harvard is meeting old Ivy League rival Princeton Tigers (4-1, #15 rank)!
But enough Tier 2 news. Here is important Week 5 information from all Districts of Tier 1:
- District 1: In North division, is near identical record for (4-1, #24 rank) who is winning 37-19 upset victory over (4-1, #23 rank), who is keeping pace with 37-29 victory vs. Terps of Maryland (4-1, #13 rank) is leader after 25-15 victory in 2014 District 1 Championship rematch vs.
- District 2: Surprise (4-1, #17 rank) is taking command of North division with 45-13 victory vs. (4-1, #21 rank), in only first season at Tier 1 level, is shocking entire nation by taking South division lead after 24-9 victory vs. ormer #1 Top Rank Georgia Bulldogs is now dropping to 3-2 record after 21-15 humble defeat to (3-2).
- District 3: #1 Top Power Rank (5-0) is continue very strong, beating 44-9; (3-2) is yet leader in South division, despite defeat to defending champion THE Ohio State (3-2).
- District 4: Surprise (4-1) is beating 38-29, and somehow finding way to lead of tough East division; (4-1, #14 rank) is claiming 28-17 victory vs. nemesis (4-1, #12 rank) is again defeating Florida State, this time 25-17; (4-1, #25 rank) is beating 43-18, to remain with big boys in lead of tough West division.
- District 5: (5-0, #2 rank) is yet unblemished, defeating 33-22; Unbeaten (5-0) is scratching way to #5 Top Power rank after 43-32 defeat of poor (4-1, #10 rank) is proving might with 31-26 victory vs. good (4-1, #19); In upset victory, Illinois Fighting (3-2) is ruining perfect-so-far season of (4-1, #15 rank) in shock 21-16 victory.
- District 6: (4-1, #8 rank) is technical leader of North division, defeating hated 28-25 in OT; (4-1, #20 rank) is in hunt after 35-18 win vs. (4-1, #22 rank) is enjoying 51-36 victory vs. new-kid-on-Tier Texas State Bobcats; (5-0, #7 rank) is remaining unbeaten and one step ahead of dangerous , after 42-26 victory vs.
- District 7: (4-1, #9 rank) is raining destruction down on poor in 73-8 victory; Is best team in Colorado SSR? (3-2) is defeating Colorado Buffs 32-28 to lead three-way tie at top of South division; (3-2) is making strong show, destroying Colorado State 43-8; (3-2) is also in this tie for lead, defeating 43-34.
- District 8: C (5-0) is remaining perfect, but dropping to #6 Top Power rank following close 26-22 win vs. bad (5-0) is climbing to #3 rank after 37-13 win vs. winless (5-0, #4 rank) is victorious in close 39-32 win over
If Harvard is such good university for academics AND football, why is so difficult to understand information for finding intern on school website FAQ?