You are liking firework celebration? You are liking satellite for favorite television program? You are liking this GPS system, for finding way to American grocery store because of forgetting how to read simple map?
Then you are thanking great Soviet hero and cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin, who is first man in space, and who is inventor of space age!
Is only natural that college football team with name in tribute to Comrade Gagarin – “Rockets” – is now rising high in sky, to new #1 Top Power Rank (of Tier 2 level). Is Toledo Rockets (7-1) who is defeating Rattlers of Florida A&M 38-11 in Week 8.
Previous #1 Harvard Crimson (7-1, now #6) is losing in humiliation, 31-11 to Chattanooga Mocs (3-5). Also, prior #2 rank McNeese State (7-1, now #10) is losing in upset, 29-27 to Montana State (4-4). This is clearing hole in sky for Toledo to shoot into.
STANFORD CARDINAL TREE IS YET GROWING
With 2015 regular season now two of three kilometer to finish, is Stanford Cardinal (8-0) yet growing high into sky, is only undefeated team in all of college football. Cardinal is 42-27 victors over strong Boise State Broncos (5-3, #22) in Week 8. Here is rest of Week 8 scoreboard. Oklahoma State (7-1, #2), Oklahoma Sooners (7-1, #3), Iowa Hawkeyes (7-1, #4), and Duke Blue Devils (7-1, #5) is also high in Top Power Ranking.
Week 8 schedule is featuring games between teams in different Districts. Here is review of important game results in Week 8 on Tier 1 level:
- District 1: Penn State (5-3) is upset defeating Florida State Seminoles (5-3, #21 rank) 30-22 to take lead in South division; In North division, is bezumnyy four-way tie for first place! With both Rutgers and Temple Owls losing, the Huskies of U (5-3) 40-14 victory over Ragin’ Cajuns of Louisiana-Lafayette, plus Boston College (5-3) 31-16 victory vs. is creating, how do you say, “grid-lock”.
- District 2: (6-2, #13 rank) is surviving difficult 42-38; In battle of recent promotion teams, surprise (6-2, #18) is defeating Bobcats of 48-44 to remain near to in South division; (7-1, #5) is running away in North division after 26-15 defeat of one-time-proud Texas
- District 3: Michigan State (6-2, #9 rank) is controlling North division after 27-20 defeat of Wildcats of (5-3, #25); Ohio State (6-2, #12) is making 28-21 upset victory of (6-2, #7) to remain in hunt; (6-2, #6 rank) is defeating powerful (6-2, #8) 22-18 to create old-fashion three-way of North!
- District 4: (6-2, #20 rank) is losing 28-19 to weak Virginia Cavaliers, but is yet somehow leader of powerful East division; (6-2, #11) is shooting down 26-19 to maintain slight lead in West; But beware, (6-2, #16) is crushing 39-19, to remain directly behind in West playoff hunt!
- District 5: (7-1, #4 rank) is having 25-17 victory over Louisville Cardinals, is sitting in South division driving seat; (5-3, #23) is teaching M (5-3) humility in easy 37-15 victory.
- District 6: (7-1, #2 rank) is defeating 53-40 to keep North division lead; But just behind is archrival Oklahoma (7-1, #3), who is defeating Georgia 45-14. Remember, OSU Cowboys is having tiebreaker due to to Week Two victory over OU! In South, is Cougars of Houston (6-2, #14) moving to top of division after 45-20 win vs. NC
- District 7: With Boise State loss, (5-3) is joining three-way in North division with 28-22 upset victor over (6-2, #19 rank); Utah (5-3) is third part of this three-way following 35-14 easy win vs. (5-3) is making 31-28 upset victory vs. Washingotn to lead division.
- District 8: Despite upset losses, Washington and California remain as leaders of North division; (8-0, #1 rank) is of course building two-game lead on USC in South division.
BOBBY IS SAD
Former intern, and now member of staff, Bobby is feeling much despair after pitiful Harvard loss to Chattanooga Mocs. He is crying like small child with broken finger. Is humiliation to watch him feeling of severe pain! Intern Kyle is making simple joke, is sounding funny, naming Mocs with new name “Chattanooga Choo-Choos” and I am even enjoying small smile. But then, Bobby is running to sleeping chamber and slamming hatch door to make loud bang! I am then hearing his crying when I watch him through video monitor system.
But I am feeling pity. I am then giving Bobby important tale of hope for future. I say to him through one-way intercom, “This day, Bobby. Toledo Rockets is like new Yuri Gagarin, flying high in sky as glorious bird of prey. But sometimes next day, Comrade Gagarin is dead.” Bobby is then looking up at camera.
“Victim of wicked plot of American CIA, who is causing crash of experimental MiG jet. Comrade Gagarin is then dead! But CIA is where is many GRADUATES of HARVARD Crimson University is YET WORKING TODAY!”
And I SLAM MICROPHONE INTO TABLE! This is help to Bobby for cope with emotional pain.