IS ONLY SMALL NUMBER OF TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR RIDE ON PLAYOFF TRAIN
Week Ten of Commie Football season is witnessing first few teams who is earning ticket to District Championship game (aka first round of playoffs). Pozdravleniya to Memphis Tigers (District 3 South), Iowa Hawkeyes (District 5 South), and Falcons of Air Force (District 7 South), who is all earning this honor on Tier 1 level.
But you are saying “wait” with one hand in air. You are making look of confusion! Two of three teams is not very high rank in new Top Power Rankings!
Remember – first round of 16-team playoff is also championship game of each District. When team is winning its 6-team Division, is then advancing to District championship, then seeded playoff against seven other District champions. What is this, you are thinking is better to have group of American business tycoon and krasivaya Condoleezza Rice make decision of who is best teams in country, rather than good system?!
NYET, comrade. Commie Football is best system for all of college football, with fan from every corner of large country having close team in best competition for true national championship! Because of fair schedule system for all teams, winner in each District is truly deserving of respect across entire nation! Da, sometimes one District is weaker than next, but is crime to speak of this as problem.
Here is review of important games of Week 10:
- In District 1 North, UConn (7-3, #24 rank) is leading playoff race after 21-13 win vs. Terps of Maryland; Playoff dream of Boston College Eagles (6-4) is diminish after 28-14 loss to WVU Mountaineers (6-4); Virginia Cavaliers (5-5) is also spoil hope of Temple Owls (6-4) with 38-30 victory; Is Penn State (7-3, #19) in control of South following easy 47-16 victory vs. Army Black Knights.
- District 2: Clemson Tigers (7-3, #18 rank) is fight way to front of South division race after 34-20 win vs. North division leader Duke (7-3); Appalachian State (6-4) is losing again, 50-22 to Tarheels of North Carolina (6-4), who is trying to catch Blue Devils. Georgia Bulldogs (6-4) is yet also in race after 27-15 victory vs. NC State.
- District 3: Defending champion Ohio State Buckeyes (8-2, #7 rank) is hope for repeat, now in control of North division after 35-16 victory vs. Red Wolves of Arkansas State; Despite better Top Power rank,
Wolverines of Michigan (8-2, #4) is behind OSU in standings due to Week 7 loss, but is yet in playoff hunt after 35-29 win vs. Kentucky Wildcats; In only second season on Tier 1 level, Memphis Tigers (7-3, #20 rank) is securing South division title and playoff berth with 41-38 defeat of Indiana Hoosiers.
- District 4: Amazing South Florida Bulls (8-2, #9 rank) is winning shock 35-27 victory vs. (7-3, #13) to take step closer to East division title; Florida State (7-3, #10) is on Bull heels after 49-14 defeat of Ragin’ Cajuns; Crimson Tide (7-3, #12 rank) is catching in West division playoff chase after easy 39-9 victory vs. ; (6-4) 28-14 win over (6-4) is perhaps killing playoff dream of Tigers
- District 5: (8-2, #5 rank) is at top of North after 26-12 defeat of Kansas ; Wisconsin (7-3, #11) is waiting in wing after 21-16 win vs. ; In South, is Iowa (9-1, #3 rank) clinching second straight District 5 championship appearance with 31-24 victory vs.
- District 6: Strange situation in North is continuing with Oklahoma (9-1) defeating South division leader Houston (7-3, #16) 39-34 to maintain #1 Top Power rank, yet behind “Bedlam” rival Oklahoma State Cowboys (9-1, #2) in division standings and playoff race, after OSU is easy defeating Texas State 59-20
- District 7: (7-3, #25 rank) is seizing control of North in 46-23 victory vs. UTEP; Arizona Wildcats (5-5) is destroying Boise State (6-4) 50-21 in upset to damage Bronco playoff dream; Air Force Falcons (7-3, #23 rank) is beating Utah State Aggies 35-28 to claim South division title and place in District Championship game!
- District 8: Golden Bears of (7-3, #22 rank) is upset beating rival Stanford (8-2, #8) 46-30 to claim mythic Stanford Axe and remain in North division playoff picture; UCLA Bruins (7-3, #14 rank) 27-24 victory vs. Washington Huskies (7-3) is making playoff race tighter in both divisions; USC Trojans (8-2, #6 rank) is holding lead in South following 41-24 victory vs. Oregon State Beavers.
HERE IN CABOOSE OF PLAYOFF TRAIN, IS PASSENGERS FROM TIER 2 LEVEL
Do not forget about exciting playoff race, also on Tier 2 level! Is three more teams to join Wyoming Cowboys (District 8 North), who is first to clinch ticket last week. James Madison Dukes (District 2 North), Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (District 4 North), and Cowboys of McNeese State (District 7 West, but not blood relative of Wyoming Cowboys) is now also with seats on playoff train.
WHERE IS WEEKLY SUPPLY OF COAL?
Speaking of train, is reminder of coal for running steam engine. Is much past time for Bobby and Intern Kyle to bring new load of coal from small subterrain mining operation, beneath Emergency Secondary Headquarters. I am telling many times that this duty is to perform once each week, to ensure adequate coal supplies. But these American college interns – is very forgetful if you are not telling instruction in some way with video monitor.