Week 12 was final week of Commie Football regular season (here you see scores). Is seeming like only yesterday when Utah State Aggies is winning 2012 championship by single point in upset over Alabama Crimson Tide and is becoming underdog toast of all American college football fan!
But nyet, is old news from previous season. In 2013 season, Aggies is not even winning District 7 South Division, is not making playoff, and so country is soon crowning new champion of all American college football!
In old BCS system, by this time of college football season is only 2 or 3 teams thinking about true chance for national championship. In new Commie Football playoff system, is 16 TEAMS in hunt for title! And best yet, because of system of Districts, football fans in all parts of country are having nearby team who is hunting for championship! (Please, if you will go and look at map.) Is more excitement for all college football fans!
In Commie Football playoff:
- 16 teams (from each Tier) are making to playoff. Each Division winner is first facing other Division winner from same District.
- In Round 2, eight District Champions are playing each other in single-elimination tournament to determine new champion.
- Round 3, is four teams left.
- National Championship Game
You see, like all other normal, sporting leagues with logic in whole world! Is fair, difficult road for all champions to travel in finding ultimate glory and honor.
You are asking – “Really are these 16 teams the very best teams in American college football this season?” Is famous saying in Russia – “Shila v meske ne utaish” which is meaning “You cannot hide an awl in a sack.” which is meaning true strength and weakness of all teams is always being discovered.
Also in Russia, is another saying: “Vsyakomu ovoshchu svoyo vremya.” Is meaning “Every vegetable has its time.” Who will be champion American college football team of 2013 season, like ripe vegetable?
So, without any of – now, this is French word, not Russian word – adieu! Here is all Tier 1 and Tier 2 teams that is winning Division and making to District Championship Game, also being known as Round 1 of Commie Football playoffs (W-L record, Top Power rank):
Tier 1: District Championship Games
- District 1: Boston College (9-3, #16) vs. Penn State (9-3, #17)
- District 2: Virginia Tech (9-3, #15) vs. Louisville (11-1, #3)
- District 3: Michigan State (10-2, #9) vs. Ohio State (9-3, #13)
- District 4: Florida State (11-1, #2) vs. Alabama (10-2, #6)
- District 5: Wisconsin (8-4, #20) vs. Missouri (10-2, #8)
- District 6: Oklahoma State (11-1, #4) vs. Houston (9-3, #18)
- District 7: Baylor (12-0, #1) vs. Boise State (8-4, #24)
- District 8: Oregon (10-2, #5) vs. UCLA (9-3, #12)
Tier 2: District Championship Games
- District 1: Maine (10-2, #6) vs. Princeton (7-5, unranked)
- District 2: Towson (9-3, #12) vs. Coastal Carolina (9-3, #16)
- District 3: South Carolina State (11-1, #3) vs. Florida Atlantic (9-3, #14)
- District 4: Chattanooga (9-3, #15) vs. Memphis (10-2, #4)
- District 5: Buffalo (9-3, #7) vs. Eastern Illinois (10-2, #5)
- District 6: North Dakota State (11-1, #1) vs. Tulane (9-4, #17)
- District 7: North Texas (11-1, #2) vs. UTSA (9-3, #9)
- District 8: Colorado State (8-4, #18) vs. UNLV (7-5, unranked)
Keep tuned to blog for preview/full information for these games.